Project of the Week - 1/6/23
Updated: Jan 20
Tyson Foods - Pottsville, PA
Welcome to 2023! We dug into our archives for our first post of the year This week's project comes from Pottsville, PA. Our Pennslyvania crew did an exceptional job adding this large L-Shaped walkway canopy to the existing entrance walkway. Check out our image gallery below to see more about this location!
Scope of work:
- Survey to verify field dimensions and site conditions
- Manufacture one (1) L-Shaped canopy with closed ends
- Round posts with match plates and 6" x 6" angle to attach to sidewalk
- Posts and frames painted white
- Deep Red fabric with matching PVC trim
- Eight (8) removable side panels for foul weather (not pictured)
- Removable side panels include clear vinyl viewing windows
- Base connection points sealed during installation
- Start-to-finish project management and installation
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!