Project of the Week - 10/12/22
fiVe BELoW - Ferguson, MO
This week's project comes from Ferguson, MO. It was a pleasure to work with Westwood Contractors, Inc, and we are excited to be an integral part of the construction process for this project. We met the time constraints set forth by the owner, and our sales, accounts, and Indiana facility team also did a knock-out job for our customer!
Scope of work:
- Manufacture, deliver, and install one (1) architectural canopy on site
- Manufacture, deliver, and install one (1) break-formed utility awning with closed ends and integrated gutter
- Provide turn-key project management, including site survey, renderings, drafting, coordinating install and production schedules, and permitting
- Architectural canopy fabricated with aluminum components to include but not limited to 4"x 8" gutter fascia, 3"x 6" self-mating pans, 4" structural C-Channel, and 1" adjustable steel hangar rods
- Canopies built with customer-provided dimensions and blocking
- Canopies painted standard color per specs, top pans remain mill finish
- Wallplates, base connection points, and the top of the canopy was sealed after installation to prevent water leaks
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!