Project of the Week - 10/20/23
Chili's - Appleton, WI
This week's project comes from Appleton, WI! These recovers are unique because our team uses the frames from the existing fabric awnings and recovers them with standing seam pans. All on-site! Check out the image gallery below to see this project's completion photos.
Scope of work:
- Survey to verify field dimensions and site conditions
- Convert six existing fabric awnings to standing seam awnings
- Recover one radius awning
- Radius awning recover to include Chili's face graphic
- Existing frames to be used
- Black fabric used for recover
- Take down, recover, and install on-site
- New hardware provided for recover with existing frames
- Start-to-finish project management
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page; we will get back to you as soon as possible!