Project of the Week - 11/10/22
Starbucks - Bloomington, IN
This week's project comes from Bloomington, IN. Our Indiana team did a knock-out job with the canopies on this ground-up build. The faux wood soffit panels add a nice dark yet warm accent to this location's canopies.
Scope of work:
- Survey, manufacture, delivery, and installation
- Manufacture three (3) cantilever architectural canopies with aluminum components
- One (1) Drive-Thru Canopy, One (1) L-Shape Canopy, and one (1) Standard Canopy
- Components include, but are not limited to, gutter fascia, self-mating pans, tubing, plates, and square downspouts
- All components and exposed fasteners are powder coated in one standard color. Top to remain mill finish
- Standard Zinc coated fasteners provided with installation
- Wall plates, base connection, and top of awning sealed to finalize the installation
- Turn-key project management and engineering provided
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!