Project of the Week - 11/3/22
Ulta Beauty - Winter Garden, FL
This week's project comes from Winter Garden, FL. Our Florida team used the ornate existing frames on location to recover with new fabric via the wrap-and-tek method. Awesome work by our team demonstrating our capabilities in the field to recover fabric awnings with various attachment styles.
Scope of work:
- Survey to confirm build-to dimensions and site conditions
- Recover two existing shed-style awnings with open ends via wrap-and-tek.
- Existing frames to remain as is, wiped clean for recover
- Horizontally heat seam Orange fabric per specs
- Delivery and installation on-site during work hours
- Provide turn-key project management, including site survey, renderings, drafting, and the coordinating installation and production schedules
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!