Project of the Week - 12/14/21
Wheatland Congregational Church - Pittsford, MI
This week's project comes from Pittsford, MI. This quirky awning is a great addition to this entryway, and an excellent way to keep patrons dry in foul weather. Our sales, accounts, and Indiana facility team did a knock-out job for this customer!
Scope of work:
- Survey, manufacture, and install one (1) L-Shape convex style awning with closed-ends
- Storm Grey fabric with matching trim, attached to a mill-finish frame per customer request
- Provide turn-key project management, including site survey, renderings, drafting, coordinating install and production schedules, and permitting.
- This awning was built in two (2) sections and fastened together on-site prior to installation
- Install awning on-site
- Wallplates, base connection points and top of awning sealed after installation to prevent water leaks
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page and we will get back to you as soon as we can!