Project of the Week - 12/8/22
Panera Bread - Kokomo, IN
This week's project comes from Kokomo, IN. This project was a straightforward recover project for our Indiana crew. After confirming the site conditions, our team removed, skinned, recovered, and re-hung all awnings on-site. Big thanks to our teams for a successful project!
Scope of work:
- Survey to confirm build-to dimensions and site conditions
- Recover 12 awnings using existing staple groove frames
- Recover 11 open-end Slant style awnings
- Recover one (1) closed-end Slant style awning
- Charcoal Weathertyte fabric
- PVC trim insert to match existing frames
- Installation and recover on-site
- Start-to-finish project management
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!