Project of the Week - 2/24/23
Allstate Insurance - DeLand, FL
This week's project comes from DeLand, FL. This project was a simple refresher for our customer. The scope of work included the production of six "like-for-like" scalloped fabric valances to replace the existing valances. The existing connection hardware was in solid condition, so we agreed to use what was already attached to the building. A win-win for everyone! Check out our image gallery below to see this project's completion photos.
Scope of work:
- Survey to verify field dimensions and site conditions
- Manufacture six (6) new fabric valances
- New valances to be "like-for-like" to match existing fabric valances
- Ocean Blue fabric
- Heat-transferred graphics
- Installation to use existing hardware and connections
- Start-to-finish project management
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page; we will get back to you as soon as possible!