Country Pride/TCA - Eaton, OH
This week's project comes from Eaton, OH. This project was a like-for-like swap for the customer. The existing frames were in good shape, and we were ready for re-stapling after cleaning and wipe-down the frames. Check out our image gallery below to see this project's before and after photos.
Scope of work:
- Survey to verify field dimensions and site conditions
- Recover one (1) L-Shaped Slant Style awning
- Recover in sections
- Close-ended style awnings to be recovered on-site
- Blue fabric with heat-transferred digital print graphics
- Recover to use existing frames and new hardware supplied by ASC
- Replace missing egg-crate
- Start-to-finish project management
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page; we will get back to you as soon as possible!