Project of the Week - 3/17/23
Harvest - Pittsburgh, PA
This week's project comes from Pittsburgh, PA. These awnings required new fabric, and the existing frames were in great shape. After recovering the fabric and cleaning off the existing frames, the awnings were as good as new and ready to be hung back on the wall. Check out our image gallery below to see this project's before and after photos.
Scope of work:
- Survey to verify field dimensions and site conditions
- Recover one (1) wrap-around shed-style awning, and recover in sections
- Recover one (1) closed-end shed-style awning
- Awnings to be recovered on-site
- Black fabric with heat-transferred graphics, trim to match fabric
- Existing frames remain as is, wiped down and cleaned before re-installation
- Start-to-finish project management
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page; we will get back to you as soon as possible!