Project of the Week - 3/24/23
Gucci - Jacksonville, FL
This week's project comes from Jacksonville, FL. This project required the addition of two new awnings and five recovered awnings. We love the fresh accents the white powder-coated frames, and white fabric brings to the storefront. Simple and elegant. This was a fun project, and our Florida teams did a knock-out job with this one! Check out our image gallery below to see this project's completion photos.
Scope of work:
- Survey to verify field dimensions and site conditions
- Manufacture two (2) shed-style awnings
- Manufacture five (5) open-end slant awnings
- Shed-style awnings built and assembled in three (3) sections
- White fabric with matching PVC trim
- New frames powder-coated white to match fabric
- Digitally printed black graphics on each sign panel
- Printed with UV Ink
- Start-to-finish project management
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page; we will get back to you as soon as possible!