Project of the Week - 6/2/23
Ford - Warren, OH
This week's project comes from Warren, OH. Unlike last week's POTW, this week's was a little more complicated. Our IN team did an excellent job retrofitting the existing frames to include a staple-groove system for recover. The patio canopy consisted of three sections. The other canopy is a walkway Radius Marquee awning built in two sections. Check out the large image gallery below to see this project's completion photos!
Scope of work:
- Survey to verify field dimensions and site conditions
- Recover three (3) sections to complete one (1) Radius Marquee patio canopy
- Recover to use existing frames, retro-fitted with staple groove system
- Manufacture one (1) Radius Marquee entrance canopy, built in two (2) sections
- No lights or egg crate
- Seamed Ferrari 502 fabric with matching PVC trim
- Entrance canopy sealed at the top after installation
- Recover includes take-down, reskin, and reinstallation
- Start-to-finish project management
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page; we will get back to you as soon as possible!