Project of the Week - 8/4/23
Chili's - Oviedo, FL
This week's project comes from Oviedo, FL and it is another fun Chili's conversion. Our crews are pros at converting old fabric awnings over to new standing seam awnings using the existing frames. We used 430 square feet of coil to recover the five awnings. All done while on-site! Check out the image gallery below to see this project's completion photos!
Scope of work:
- Survey to verify field dimensions and site conditions
- Recover and convert five (5) slant-style fabric awnings to standing seam
- Conversion using existing frames
- 12" matte black standing seam pans
- Drip edge included on front and sides of awnings
- Standard flashing and hardware included
- On-site recover
- Start-to-finish project management, including permit acquisition
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page; we will get back to you as soon as possible!