Project of the Week - 9/1/23
Flagship Carwash - Washington, D.C.
This week's project comes from our nation's capital, Washington, D.C! This location presented us with a couple of unique recovers, a little different from the norm. Check out the image gallery below to see this project's completion photos.
Scope of work:
- Survey to verify field dimensions and site conditions
- Recover one (1) L-shaped shed-style awning w/ closed-ends
- Recover one (1) gable marquee-style awning
- Existing frames to be used
- Charcoal fabric used for recover
- Take down, recover, and install on-site
- Replace eggcrate
- New hardware provided for recover with existing frames
- Start-to-finish project management
Have any questions about this project or an upcoming project of yours? Please fill out the contact form on our main page; we will get back to you as soon as possible!